3rd How to Diagnose and Treat
The ESH 3rd How to Diagnose and Treat “Acute Leukaemias” 2022 E-Conference has been reviewed and approved for CME-CPD accreditation by the European Board for Accreditation in Hematology (EBAH). The EBAH has approved this educational activity for a maximum number of 10,5 CME-CPD credits. Each participant should only collect credits for time that she/he actually spent in the educational activity.
The 3rd How to Diagnose and Treat “Acute Leukaemias” 2022 E-Conference is committed to providing unbiased, balanced and objective educational and scientific programmes. In accordance with EBAH guidelines, all planners and speakers are asked to provide disclosures of their relevant financial relationships, which are available for audience review via a slide presentation. The CME provider has a mechanism in place to identify and resolve any conflicts of interest prior to the start of each presentation. Audience members will be asked to assess each presentation for the presence/absence of commercial bias.
The link to access the evaluation form will be available at the end of the live E-Conference.
Your certificate of attendance will be sent by email after submission of your evaluation form.
Steps to collect your CME credit points
When spending valuable time at educational events, it is essential to ensure that you are attending a high-quality program. EBAH CME accredited events are strictly reviewed by an independent review board and are of the highest quality standards.
Attending EBAH CME accredited events helps you to stay on top of the latest scientific and clinical developments and to raise your professional level.
It is important to collect credit points in order to:
- Demonstrate your up-to-date knowledge and skills
- Receive recognition internationally for your professional standards
- Participate in and support adaptation of uniform quality standards
- Promote European harmonization of qualifications
The program of this meeting has been accredited by EBAH.
How to collect your CME credit points:
If you have already informed the organizer of your interest to collect CME credit points and the CME account details upon registering to the event, then your credit points will be included by the organizers to your account.
If you have not done so, please follow the steps below:
- Visit our website: ebah.org
- Create a CME account: simple and free of cost
- Inform your details to the event organizer or EBAH CME Administration, so they can add your CME credit points to your personal account.
Within the EBAH CME system you can:
- Print your CME certificates.
- Review and manage your personal account.
- Search for accredited events based on the European Hematology Curriculum.